I know its not as hot as it feels like it is, but.....

7 mos. pregnant, its only the end of May, and I'm DYING from the heat :( We live in an apartment/condo where the living room faces the sun ALL DAY LONG. It wouldn't be a problem if we could get an air conditioner in here, but there is one huge picture window that doesn't open, with two very small windows on either side of it, both too small for even a simple window fan. Whoever designed this place is going to HELL for torturing pregnant women.

alphamom26

Asked by alphamom26 at 11:37 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Oh your poor poor girl. A couple of years ago I was in the same boat as you. My ds was born on July 23rd and it was hell getting to that point. I remember just being able to sit in front of a fan all day long. I hope things cool off where you are.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 12:43 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Oh yeah, I remember all too well. I was 8 months pregnant with my daughter and it was February and I made my husband install a ceiling fan because I was so hot, lol.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:02 PM on May. 27, 2011

• It is currently 90 degrees here. My sister is also 7 months pregnant and she said she can't take it! I feel you guys pain....I was pregnant during winter months and was still dying of the heat. It has to really suck in the Summer.
    ceciliam

Answer by ceciliam at 1:32 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Have a fan going & shut the curtains to keep the heat & sun out. Good Luck
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:38 PM on May. 27, 2011

• you poor thing!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:56 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Oh that must suck! I remember when I was pregnant with my first in June and the power was out for 4 days - it was the longest 4 days of my life with no fans or air conditioners!
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 3:16 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Yikes. You must be miserable. I was hot as can be when I was that far along and it was October. I used to sleep in our living room with our front door wide open just to stay cool.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:00 PM on May. 27, 2011

• wow, it's been around 60 degrees here, far from boiling
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:33 PM on May. 27, 2011

• oh god, your complex doesnt have cetral air for all units? I fee your pain, DS #2 was born in August, I went all summer long and suffered, I had dd in jan and it was hot last summer
    Leelee1008

Answer by Leelee1008 at 11:13 PM on May. 27, 2011

• that sucks
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:41 PM on May. 27, 2011