Sooo, me and my best guy friends ALMOST had sex the other night. . . I said no, and now we dont talk like we used to, its all one worded conversations constantly, and at school if hes round his friends he wont hug me anymore like he used to >:( And basically all I think is that its my fault for saying no. . . .? And I feel bad.. . .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Are you in high school?
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:42 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Is this for real?..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:42 AM on May. 27, 2011

• when you have good friendships with the opposite sex, you can't be on the fence about things or it could ruin the relationship.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:44 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Sounds like your friend wants to be more than just friends and maybe it was confusing to him that you don't want him like that?
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:45 AM on May. 27, 2011

• ehhhh , why feel bad , he aint really a ''friend'' if acting that way now is he , dont feel bad , and dont have sex just to feel like you are accepted by anyone
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:45 AM on May. 27, 2011

• sounds like he just wanted sex, and you didn't give it to him, so now he is done,, How old are you? Do you already have a child? I don't want to be rude, but this whole thing doesn't sound very mature,, perhaps you should re-think the whole sex thing!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:47 AM on May. 27, 2011

• You both nearly crossed a line that's damn near impossible to uncross. He's obviously feeling different now. Not because you did anything wrong, you should never do something you don't want to do, no matter the reason. He may feel awkward now that you know he wants to sleep with you, he may feel rejected not understanding that it wasn't personal. Whatever the reason is, give him some time to remember how close you two were, and if he doesn't come back around then he was only after one thing to begin with. Also, take the time you need to get over this misplaced guilt. You have nothing to be sorry for, losing a so-so friend is better than losing your self respect. Don't approach him either around his friends, back off a little. After a week or two, give him a call and talk about it. Good luck.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 11:48 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Don't feel guilty. Be true to yourself and be absolutely positive that you have the kind of relationship you want to have before doing the deed! Having sex doesn't mean you're suddenly in a relationship. It doesn't mean you're not either! Sex allways complicates a relationship and as you have experienced, even talking about it can cause major drama! That's why you should always always always be sure you are getting what YOU want before and after. Be honest , upfront, and fair with your SO, and accept nothing less of him.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 12:23 PM on May. 27, 2011