Made the mistake....lol

Last night around 1am I started feeling kind of rythmic pain in my lower back....maybe around every 10 to 15 minutes or so (37 weeks pregnant and more then ready lol) I stayed up till around 4:30am waiting to see if it was going to get worse and if I needed to call my husband home (he works at night)...I'm still having the pain every once in awhile so I'm starting to think that it's going to be any day now (yay!) Well I made the mistake of telling my husband, and now he's all freaked out and has told me that he doesnt want me leaving the house or....get this....TAKING A SHOWER unless he is home! WTH? He works both a day job AND a night job...I now have to schedule my SHOWERS around his work schedule????? LMAO are you kidding me??? God! He's SO freaking weird! Should I just play along and humor him or do what I want to do anyways? I tried talking to him but he's being completely unreasonable lolsidesplittinglaughter

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 11:43 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Aww that's so sweet! You could mess w/ him & say "Haven't you ever heard of water births?!" or "If my water breaks while I'm in the shower, then we wont have a mess to clean up!" - LOL GL! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:49 AM on May. 27, 2011

• First kid? lol.. Its nice that he cares so much. Just let him know you appreciate him ;)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:44 AM on May. 27, 2011

• That's funny. I would take a shower and not mention it to him at all. How cute that he is worrying about you to that extent; he sounds like he's anxious for baby!!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:45 AM on May. 27, 2011

• AWWW how freakin cute!!!! i would shower either way jus not mention it LOL
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:49 AM on May. 27, 2011

• OH Lucky,, I think it is sweet! I bet you have the kiddo before Monday! Congrats!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:50 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Lol!! Sounds like my Dh with our first baby (and probably with this one when I get closer to the due date) We lived maybe 2 minutes from where he worked and one day he called home on lunch and I told him I had some cramping and spotting and the doctor said we should keep an eye on it and if it gets any worse then we need to go to the hospital. (which was like 5 minutes away) He said okay hun don't worry about anything. Next I knew 5-10 minutes later he was running through our front door. I was like uhhh hunny what are you doing home? And he said "What do you mean? The doctor said we need to watch to see if it gets any worse!" Lol I don't know what he thought he was gonna do but he was very sweet and I did wind up going into pre term labor that night.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:50 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Too cute!! I would take a shower. Do let your doc know of what's going on though..
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 11:52 AM on May. 27, 2011

• That is sweet. He is probably worried that you will fall. My hubby was like that too. Not unreasonable it's his baby too. When you call the doc to tell him whats going on have hubby there and let the doc reassure him that everything will be fine.
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 11:58 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I just want to pinch his cheeks! That's so friggen cute! You should call your doctor, explain your husbands unreasonable demands, and then hand the phone to your hubby so the doc can tell him he is overreacting.

P.s. If he's freaking out now you may want to arrange for a back-up driver for d-day!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 12:14 PM on May. 27, 2011

• aww he cares!!!! Just humor him but take a shower without hi knowing somehow!!
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 9:09 PM on May. 27, 2011