Tilapia or catfish?

I was a big fan of catfish for the longest time but lately I find my self hooked on the Tilapia and I just want to know how many other people have made this switch and also which one do you think is the tastiest?

afreethingrep

Asked by afreethingrep at 11:49 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Cat fish is too hard to get all the bones out of - but it is tasty! I like tilapia too, but my favs are orange ruffy & salmon. :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:52 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I don't care for catfish at all. I do like tilapia, but if it weren't for my youngest son we would rarely ever have it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:52 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I used to love catfish! until I tried Talapia for the first time LOL...after that I've noticed that catfish has a little bit of an aftertaste that I don't care for...I've been eating Talapia only for the last 2 years lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:59 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Depends on how it is cooked, nothing beats fried catfish,, but in fish tacos, or alone tilapia!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:03 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Tilapia...i love it.....eating

hotcherry21

Answer by hotcherry21 at 2:12 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I enjoy both :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 5:22 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Both :-) I love fish...I make this yummmo seafood stuffing with flounder and crab...I should share the recipe :-)
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:26 AM on May. 28, 2011