Big Fat Liar....Are U

Are you???

Just over herd some one say how they hate liars and that got me to thinking how much we all lie. Think about it... Honey I have a headache. (lie) Boss, I won't be in today I don't feel well. (really I want a long weekend - lie) No sweetie I don't know where that shirt is. (I hate it so I buried it in the back of your closet - lie) No there are no mushrooms in this sauce. (lie)

You get the picture. Are you a big fat liar? AND can you go ALL weekend without your little white lies? I will check back on Monday....

sipn_mom

Asked by sipn_mom at 11:51 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I totally lie....anyone who says they don't is LIEING. lol. Mostly little things, unless its my MIL, then big ones, really big ones. I am mostly joking (lie)
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:33 PM on May. 27, 2011

• BIG FAT LIAR lol good question though, it's easy to lie to your kids when there to old to question but as they get older it gets so much harder lol Last night around 7:30 my son (11) asked "mom When are you starting dinner?" and I replied "in a minute" He walked back to the living room shouting to his sister "where having pizza for dinner" sure enough 15 min later they were at the door lol my 6 y/o would have just said "ok mom" and went back to play lol

timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 1:02 PM on May. 27, 2011

• LOL! Cute. I guess I never gave it much thought- but I think I could do it if we weren't goin to the inlaws for a cook-out over the weekend! -lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:54 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Of course we all lie, but i'm more of a..Bend the truth to not hurt feelings type. It's still not right but some people get downright nasty and angry when u don't agree with them. It's just not worth it.
    AuntTiphie

Answer by AuntTiphie at 11:57 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Yes, yes I am when I don't want to be bothered by annoying stupid people, lol they won't know the difference anyway.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 1:26 PM on May. 27, 2011

• i am not a liar , i would really have to try it to be one , just aint in me.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:53 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I'm a BAAAAAAD liar.. so I just don't do it. I find that the truth is so much easier.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:55 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I swear my kid just called me and tried to lie about a detention! hahahaha Little stinker, nice try.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:41 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I'm a horrible liar, so I try to avoid the big ones, but I definitley lie, or leave out the truth for many situations ;)
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 12:46 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I am not a liar, I just tell the truth and if it pisses them off then so be it, I have to work hard to even try and tell a lie to play a joke on someone knowing I will still be telling them j\k afterwards.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 1:20 PM on May. 27, 2011