Do you ever regret your sexual history?

Is there a one night stand you regret? Do you wish your husband was your only sex partner? Do you wish you had had more sex partners?

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 12:02 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I dont regret anything in life because of all that I am who I am today and I wouldnt change that.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:05 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I wouldn't really say regret.. but I sure am embarrased by one guy i had sex with.. he was Sooooo ugly.. Oh the joys of drunken nights. lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:04 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I kind of regret the number of partners but at the same time I think that if my sexual history was different I would feel like maybe I've missed out on something now that I'm married...hope that makes sense lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:14 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Yes, I do regret it. I did my dating in the 80s and in college. It was an unspoken notion that after a couple of dates, you had sex. Then if it didn't work out, you stopped dating and dated the next guy. You were just intimate with whoever you dated if you simply liked each other. No commitment or anything. Even if I wasn't sure if I liked them all that much, I still had sex. I had no sense of boundary and had many partners over that period of time. It became meaningless and messed me up on finding a good relationship with a good man. I eventually met a woman and lived with her many years. But I realized I was really straight. Have been in therapy for a few years now and married to an awesome man. Great sex by the way (FINALLY).
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't say I regret it- sure there are a few I should have skipped, but I learned from all that and wouldn't change it-
    I also think in a wierd way it made me a better mom to my daughter, because I don't want her doing what I did- looking for someone to love her. I tell her to love herself and all that- stuff I was never told...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:18 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Nope...Not at all. DH is the first and only man I've ever been with.
    Anonymous

• I wish I had less one night stands and short term relationships but I guess without them I wouldnt be where I am now. Right?
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 12:04 PM on May. 27, 2011

• i regret i was abused- which formed my sexual history of not liking it
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:05 PM on May. 27, 2011

• There is one sexual experience that I regret so much that my husband doesn't even know about it and I tell my husband everything.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 12:18 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I try not to have regrets, but there is def one guy that I would have never done anything with...
    MommaRoxanne

Answer by MommaRoxanne at 12:44 PM on May. 27, 2011