My period is now 6 days late..

and I don't know why. My period is always on time, I've had a regular period my entire life. Of course, after I had my DD almost three years ago it was a little off for a while but it finally got back on track. It was supposed to come on the 21st and it is now the 27th. The latest my period has ever been is maybe 3 days.

I keep getting crampy feelings like I'm about to start, but nothing. I've been getting those for the past few days. I really don't think I'm pregnant. My DH and I have sex a few times a month and it's always with a condom. So now I'm freaking out, thinking that something is wrong with me health-wise.

I'm not sure if I should go to the doctor or not. I am only 6 days late and I'm super stressed. I just have this feeling if I go they'll just check to see if I'm pregnant and then tell me I'm just stressed.

I'm not really sure what I'm asking, I guess reassurance or whatever.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 12:08 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Health

• it's probably stress...but condoms are not 100% so it's not a bad idea to test just in case.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 12:21 PM on May. 27, 2011

• do u wana be pregnant or no??
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 12:16 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I will say my prayers for you! This is the best way I have ever seen this question asked,, check the expiration date on the condoms!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:25 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Honestly? Not really. My husband wants another baby so bad, but I don't want another baby right now. I've got my hands full with an almost three-year-old and two dogs. Of course it's not the end of the world if I am.
    poptart0325

Comment by poptart0325 (original poster) at 12:21 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Yeah, I'm still gonna test. My husband's bringing home a pregnancy test after work.
    poptart0325

Comment by poptart0325 (original poster) at 12:22 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Thanks! I just checked them, they don't expire until April 2013.
    poptart0325

Comment by poptart0325 (original poster) at 12:48 PM on May. 27, 2011