If your dating someone and they say I love after a month can they really mean I love you or do they reALLY mean.

IM IN LUST WITH YOU?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• just depends you can tell if they really love you or just love what you got for them
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 12:22 PM on May. 27, 2011

• My husband and I told eachother I Love You after two weeks and back then I thought it was love but it was definately lust. I knew really loved him a couple months into our relationship. At first it's lust you might think it's love but 90% of the time it isn't.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 12:23 PM on May. 27, 2011

• honestly i think it depends on the person.....my fiance said it after a couple weeks over a ear ago and now we are getting married in 2 weeks. and some guys sa it just to get what they want. i think its one of those take a chance moments if u really care for the other person
    amyrobertson

Answer by amyrobertson at 12:24 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I was in love with my husband after a month...I definatly think it can be love in that amount of time...I wouldnt like move in or get married or anything lol...but yeah =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:25 PM on May. 27, 2011

• My husband and I had been dating 5 whole days when he told me he was in love with me. We had known each other casually for a while before that, but we had never been close, so him telling me he loved me weirded me out and I almost broke up with him. That was 15 years ago. We've been married almost 14 of those years.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:30 PM on May. 27, 2011

• My DH told me on our second date. Freaked me out, but he said he knew it the moment he saw me, three months earlier.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:43 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I was in love with my husband before we even started dating. We were friends who hung out at college. But I knew before he even asked me to be his girlfriend we would end up getting married.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:53 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Depends on the individual..

My husband told me he loved me within 2 weeks. We've been married 26 years now.

Some people say it and mean it.. Some people say it because they are infatuated/in lust..Some people say it just to say it.. Some people say it because they think that's what the other person wants to hear.

What the person you are referencing to truly meant, only they know.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:25 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Depends on the person....It took almost 6 months for my SO to tell me he loved me - he wanted to say it and REALLY mean it.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 7:42 PM on May. 27, 2011