What do I wear to my step-daughter's high school graduation?

My step-daughter is graduating high school next week, and I have no idea what to wear. I want to wear something classy and chic... but here are my dilemmas:
1) my husband's ex-wife will be there and I MUST look better than her (lol)
2) I am 29 but look 17...I have a baby face and am very petite (I need to look like a STEP-MOM, not a member of the graduating class)
3) I have to be able to move around because my husband and I also have a 1 year old we will be trying to keep busy during the 3-hour graduation ceremony
4) I hate my legs, so skirts are basically out of the picture because I'll never feel sexy or classy with my calves exposed

THANK YOU!!!! :) lol I know this is petty, but I don't know where else to turn...

mrs_bunch

Asked by mrs_bunch at 12:36 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Wear some slimming black dress pants and a sexy top, this covers your legs and is flattering. Not sexy like showing alot of skin, but lacy and feminine.

Red is the color of passion and is very bright so wearing a red top should keep hubby's attention nicely :)

Also wear ballet flats or cute flat sandals to keep up with kids.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:03 PM on May. 27, 2011

• You could always go with a nice pair of wide legged and well tailored trousers and a nice shirt. Maybe gray pants and a cream colored top, match it with a pair of bronze flats and a layered beaded necklace. Go with simple earrings, possibly diamond studs or small hoops. Oh, and be sure to shine up that wedding ring so that rock sparkles. Keep your hair natural and your makeup understaded. You'll look classy and elegant.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 9:17 PM on May. 27, 2011

• wear someting slimming and showing off alot of skin!!! LOL
    kristianmommy

Answer by kristianmommy at 4:03 PM on May. 29, 2011

• can you get a sitter for the graduation?.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:09 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I like crstac's idea ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 10:23 PM on May. 30, 2011