Extreme Couponing

Anybody watch this show? Anybody DO this? How do you get started? Any tips please.

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 12:52 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Shopping

• I just actually started a new blog about all the couponing secrets... CouponsRYours

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:41 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I watch this show out of morbid curiosity. I do coupon, but nowhere near that level. I have no desire to shop like they do. It'd be great to get $500 worth of groceries for $10, but I don't want to invest 60 hours a week doing this the way they do. My last big shopping trip I spent $200 for $300 worth of groceries. To me that's a pretty great amount to save.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:28 PM on May. 27, 2011

• i just started, i went shopping and i saved 67 dollars yesterday, one of the stores i shop at excepts competitor coupons so i collect from their ads their website even the store coupons, walmart accepts conpetitors ads so i go there for the stuff i can get the cheapest
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 12:57 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I would love to learn how to do this. The only thing is, I buy a lot of off brands and most don't have coupons for them.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 1:12 PM on May. 27, 2011

• LOVE this show! Looks like a lot of work and organization.
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 9:33 PM on May. 27, 2011