Why do they think they have the right?

Why do fathers who pay $0.00 in CS think they have the right to call you up when YOU take their child to them and bitch about you not sending food or a matching pair of socks? I sent sandals..she wears them here just fine and I can't find a matching pair of socks!! I don;t know what she does with them!! maybe he should go buy some! i told him that too and why should I provide food for her like he;s a babysitter?? GRRR he pisses me off!!!!!!!

happymama02

Asked by happymama02 at 12:58 PM on May. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• They don't. It's just their selfishness to have things their way as easy as possible; and that money it would cost to buy their child shoes and socks would take away part of his 'fun' money. Have I mentioned selfish.....
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:59 PM on May. 27, 2011

• idk depends on whats in the court order I guess. Child supp and visits are two different things to a judge. My son lives with his dad and hes forever sending him to my house in shit. I buy him everything so I know he has nice clothes and I will say something. I dont have to pay child support since my ex owed me cs when we went to live there.

Answer by gemgem at 1:00 PM on May. 27, 2011

• If he doesn't have food and clothes there for her, she shouldn't be going to his house. He just wants something to whine about because he knows he's a deadbeat and doesn't want to admit it.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:02 PM on May. 27, 2011

• He only does it with her too...he doesn't say shit when he takes our 1 son..he never takes our youngest..I just told him unless he was calling because something happened i'm not answering the phone..he can leave a message and I'll call back...I'm sure it doesn't help that just the thought of having to see or speak to him gets me annoyed..lol...he is supposed to pay CS but he does not work...his license has been suspended for lack of payment and of course he bitch at me for it..I need medicaid i have diabetes and that's the only reason I had to put him on CS but he is selfish and doesn't get it's my health or i would not have put him on it because I know he can't pay...he won;t get a job because he's applying for disability which he was denied for already,but he got a lawyer sooo whatever!!

happymama02

Comment by happymama02 (original poster) at 1:10 PM on May. 27, 2011

• My stepdads ex was that way with their boys. She paid nothing in child support and rarely even picked up the boys but when she did she complained about him and my mom not sending food and other things a parents should already have in their home for thier kids. Some parents are very selfish.
    chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 1:13 PM on May. 27, 2011

• He just says stuff like that to try in make him self feel better about him self.
    TAHil

Answer by TAHil at 1:15 PM on May. 27, 2011