What should I give as a thank you for the babyshower

My sister is trowing me a babyshower with help from my cousins and best friend. I would like any ideas os something i can make or do to say than you to than and everyone that will attend the shower.

alainalee

Asked by alainalee at 1:01 PM on May. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• I would buy some nice body wash and lotion in bigger sizes for the people hosting, it might be a nice treat to give travel sizes to everyone who came to the shower! Body wash =shower! Have a great time :)
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:06 PM on May. 27, 2011

• How about a gift card for a massage... "relax after all the hard work putting together a WONDERFUL shower that I will remember fondly for ever"
    Anonymous

• Thank you cards for the people who came and as for the people who hosted it, make a gift basket with some things you know they enjoy inside of it.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:13 PM on May. 27, 2011