Did this happen to anyone else???

Okay Dh and I were NOT having premarital sex and got married dec 28 of this past year, the day before my wedding my period stopped, thank GOD! Well the 3rd week of january I had just a feeling that i might be preggers so I took a test, it was + dh said "NO way its too early for those to work!" So I took about 15 more all +!! When I got my U/S they said my due date was sept. 28!!! exactly 9 months after our wedding! How many days after your cycle do you ovulate? I tried looking it up but nothing made sense to me!!I cant remember exactly what days we had sex except I know the 1st we did our wedding night and some of the days after... Has anyone else concieved on their wedding night??? I think this is a sign that we were really meant to have this baby, and HOW ironic!!

kpolitte

Asked by kpolitte at 1:04 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• CONGRATS!!!!!
    Everyone's cycle is different. I ovulate about 6 days after my period. The ultrasound can be off a day or two, but the due date posted on the ultrasound screen is based on the size of the baby.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:06 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Also some people get a positive result within 2 weeks of becoming pregnant.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:07 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Thats super weird but congrats! I think ovulation is 14 days after your last period.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:07 PM on May. 27, 2011

• aww, that's really neat! our third child was conceived on our wedding night, i'm sure of it. we got married April 17th, 2009 and she was born January 13th, 2010 but my due date was January 18th. it was either that night or the very next weekend. just makes the union of the two of you even that more special somehow, doesn't it? Congratulations!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:09 PM on May. 27, 2011