How do I deal with his ex....

First of all I am Married to Marine he gets out in a few mounths and we are moving to his home town in WI (I didnt get a choice in this cuz he is doing it to be buy his kids) Where his EX and both there familys live. Its a long story but to sum it up Im the devil and she is the poor ex wife who has to raise the kids on her own and some how It was my falt they divorced when i wasnt even in the pic at the time. but anyways how do i deal with someone who is very dalutional and think that everything bad that happens is someone elses falt. and keep in mind I am liveing in SC right now so its easy to ignore her. but when i get up there i know her and her family will say and do stuff to make my life suck they even said they would try in run me out of town, I have no suport from my husband or His mom. I dont need her stress and dont like being walked all over. I not sure what to do when i really think about it the only thing that makes sents to me is a devorce, I have left men for less drama.

Sorry for the total run on there just i got a lot going throu my head and just trying to put down the basics.

TAHil

Asked by TAHil at 1:07 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• You dont have to deal with it. He has to be decent to her because they have children with her but you are in no way obligated to even talk to her!!! You dont even have to get out of the car at her house or respond when she complains about you. She is nothing! Just a bully, and you dont have to care! Let him deal with her and make sure that you arent feeling anything bad towards the kids about it.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:12 PM on May. 27, 2011

• It isnt up to you to deal with. You werent married to her. You didnt have kids with her. Its his job. You stay out of it. Ignore her. Stay away from functions she will be at.

Answer by gemgem at 1:23 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I do stay out of it and planning to keep it that way she makes sure she is in the middle of everything and she is the one that wont keep it just there problem the boys arnt aloud to be around me only him and she wants to be there with him while im gone.
    TAHil

Comment by TAHil (original poster) at 1:30 PM on May. 27, 2011