For the first time ever (TMI) adult content

i had sex and it was bland. i had no drive and i did none of the work, i tried to turn myself on, it just wasn't working
at that point, do you just stop having sex for your own sake and just continue for his sake?
it felt weird laying there not doing much but it would be selfish of me to just kick him off me.

what do You do?

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 1:09 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Dont have sex if you dont want it.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:11 PM on May. 27, 2011

• for me... i just let him finish...... not letting him finish will just piss him off and give him blue balls till he decides to finish himself..
    Anonymous

• You get your sexy on and work on it. Experiment with masturbation and have him watch. Unfortuantely as women we're raised to think its wrong so we have trouble letting our hair down. Ask him for help and instructions on what to do. Look up info on the internet too.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 1:11 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I would tell him that it isn't working for me. If he was that into sex, he would want me to be into it as much as he was. Then, if it still didn't work, I would tell him to stop.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:11 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Jademom is right.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 1:32 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Maybe it is time for a medical check up and therapy. You both deserve a healthy, happy sex life
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 1:43 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I agree with Jademom, but I would let him finish. If I'm not into it, he isn't. He always does his best to get me in the mood...foreplay and whatnot.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:43 PM on May. 27, 2011