Does it bother you to watch movies all about (TMI)

tits and ass? i have a hard time watching movies all about how men just love our bodies. i'm happy with my own bod and when people look at me like that in public i don't like it. i think it's perverted most the time. is this my problem or theirs? do you feel this way ever?
don't really know what category

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 1:19 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• I hate how those movies just throw out our bodies like were nothing.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:25 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Hard to answer that question.... could you give an example of what sort of movie you are thinking of.

"all about how men just love our bodies" so would it be a documentary??? In that case no.
    Anonymous

• Are you talking about porn? I'm very happy with my body but I really don't notice if people are looking at me like that when I'm out. I guess I just don't pay attention lol. I do love it that my fiance is always looking though ;)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 1:25 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I'd rather those kinds of movies than those disgusting, nauseating, sappy, boring chick flicks.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:26 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Nope, don't have a problem with it. I am comfortable in my own skin and it that's what they want to do when they see them, I hope that they get off on it.

Now, I do have a problem with them being able to show t&a AND closed pussy shots but showing a penis is x-rated?! WTH?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:26 PM on May. 27, 2011