Question for those who blare their music so loud it vibrates:

Do you have any idea just how damaging that is to your ears? Do you realize there is a huge possibility that you will become deaf?

It's rude and inconsiderate to do this in a) public places like grocery store parking lots and b) in neighborhoods (especially at night).

Is it really that difficult to be considerate toward others?

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 1:28 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Health

• You should go talk to the neighbor across the street. We call him Thumper. So so so obnoxious and rude!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:33 PM on May. 27, 2011

• you can have the music down as low as possible and the "vibrating" will still be LOUD. They are called subs and it just depends on how much power someone is pushing to them and how high it is turned up. I think they are annoying but it is peoples personal preferences and nothing I can control.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:33 PM on May. 27, 2011

• It doesn't take but a second to turn it down. I know because I play my music that loud and I turn it down.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:38 PM on May. 27, 2011

• i'm sure nobody cares about being deaf and are full aware of that but i do think its stupid to have your music thumping to something, who you only think, is cool. I would only think teens do this, if its an adult, wow...just wow.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:43 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Noise pollution law anyone.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:46 PM on May. 27, 2011

• It drives me crazy when my daughter wear head phone with their i-pod and I still can hear their music .
    mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 2:46 PM on May. 27, 2011

• GivingTreeMommy i blare all kinds of music..including country!
    when i'm in my vehicle and my SS is not with me...i turn up my tunes with the windows down. people have caught me dancing in my car and smiled. i don't think i'm harming or bothering anyone when i have my music loud.
    of course i have a regular stock stereo..no special speakers or anything that vibrate through the town lol
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 3:30 PM on May. 27, 2011