Fathers day

wondering if i should buy my SO something for fathers day, i am pregnant so technically he isnt a father yet but will be ni august?

jenn660

Asked by jenn660 at 1:37 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Holidays

• Ive been wondering the same thing too as my SO will become a father in september. Not sure what to do. For mothers day he took me out to dinner and a movie. For him Im clueless on what to do.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:40 PM on May. 27, 2011

• oh definatly! even a card would be fun you would have to look but i think they make em specifically for expectant fathers for fathers day... you are pregnant, theres a baby in there, so you two are parents.
    RobinEsMommy

Answer by RobinEsMommy at 1:45 PM on May. 27, 2011

• well he didnt do anything for me on mothers day but i thought it would be a nice gesture, and he was talking about a new money clip , so i was just thinking and maybe suprise him
    jenn660

Comment by jenn660 (original poster) at 1:45 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Heck yes! I did this before our 1st was born in Oct 2004!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 4:15 PM on May. 30, 2011

• we have some manly gifts:)
    men Gifts
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• just use your imagination and do something he enjoys; like maybe free car washes(from the kids) for a month; or a day just to lounge around and do nothing; or go to his favorite place to eat;
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 11, 2011