• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever cheated on your SO? Do they know?

Ms.Maricel

Asked by Ms.Maricel at 1:39 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes and yes I told him.
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 1:40 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I would NEVER cheat on someone as I wouldnt want someone to cheat on me. Cheating means your not fully devoted to someone if you have the want to be with someone else even for a second.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:41 PM on May. 27, 2011

• NO... I would never lower my morality to such depths.
    Anonymous

• No, never have. He's my one and only.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 1:42 PM on May. 27, 2011

• It was a lapse in judgement a long time ago. I never told him because we were already going through a rough patch. We are stronger than ever and I don't think I'll ever tell him. We've been married for 20 years and I don't want anything to ruin what we have even though I had a moment of weekness.
    Anonymous

• No I haven't. I was very tempted to at one point. He had to go to another state to help his family.He had been gone for a year and our relationship really suffered. Thankfully, I didn't act upon it. Sometimes I still feel guilty that I even thought about it :/
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 1:44 PM on May. 27, 2011

• when i was with my kids father i cheated on him and yes he found out.. which honestly was bc i didnt want to be with him any more and i didnt know how to tell him.. My past BF, i never cheated on him. i was in love with him.
    Anonymous

• I got two vote downs... does that mean that the people who voted it down see nothing Immoral about cheating on ones spouse????
    Anonymous

• All I really have to say is your don't know someones situation. I'm not condoning or trying to make excuses but before ppl throw stones or point the finger or bash everyones circumstances are different. I know mine were. I didn't have sex but I did have an immoral moment that I am not proud of. It disgusts me and I feel shame about it. But I did what I did and it didn't mean that I don't love my husband any less then or now. If anything I love him more now that he knows and we are working on a better future for us and our kids.
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 1:50 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Anon- no one said it wasn't immoral. But you raised yourself above all others. We all hope to be as good as you.
    Anonymous