Vacation? where r u and ur family going this summer?

my family and i went to Disney World April 30-May7. it was so fun!

momof2lildivas

Asked by momof2lildivas at 1:53 PM on May. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• Our family will be visiting my husband's family in St Petersburg, FL early June. Hubby and I will be going to a wedding in NY in August. We live near Atlanta. We plan to do a lot of stuff in the city this year. Last year this time, I was stressed because we were getting married in June and I was at the end of my pregnancy. This year, I am only in the second trimester.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:56 PM on May. 27, 2011

• sounds fun :)
    momof2lildivas

Comment by momof2lildivas (original poster) at 1:57 PM on May. 27, 2011

• No I have too much to do with school work and filming.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:06 PM on May. 27, 2011

• we took our 2 oldest for a weekend at disney with just mom and dad and then in june we are taking the just the 2 youngest. we will probably also do some day trips to the beach
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 2:07 PM on May. 27, 2011

• We don't go on vacations. No time or money. We might do a weekend camping trip at a state park near our house. Just to see how the kids do. Then we'll plan a bigger camping trip for next year. Either up and down the coast (we live in WA, across the river from OR) or out towards Yellowstone. My husband is leaning towards the coast. That's tent camping... with 5 kids (they'll be 12, 10 1/2, 9 1/2 6 and 2 next summer).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:08 PM on May. 27, 2011

• we bought season passes to Schlitterbahn in Galveston. that's where we'll be spending a lot of our time ;)
    my DP got tickets to see Heart and Def Lappard for July. so we're having an adult get away that weekend :D I'M SOOOO EXCITED TO SEE THOSE TWO BANDS AT ONCE!!!!!!!
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 3:11 PM on May. 27, 2011