Nesting early? 26 weeks along.

I keep having dreams everynight about my little girl arriving. I want to set up the crib and her bedroom stuff and her closet sooooo bad but I will only be living in this current house until July. Anyone else nested early and how did you cope?

campbellb3421

Asked by campbellb3421 at 1:54 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• in a way i am nesting but i also think im stressing a little too, my apartment is small we have all the new baby furiture but no place to put it yet. we are looking for a bigger place. i am 26 weeks along also. we have also combined two aparrtmetns into one so i am dealing with a little bit of a mess that i need to deal with before we have more stuff come into the house...
    but last ngiht i felt like i was kinda nesting finally got all the laundry caught up and we mopped all the floors
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 2:02 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I started nesting around 20 weeks I have the crib, changing table, bassenette, packnplay, tons of clothes and almost everything is set up!!! I have just been letting my body tell me what to do and when to do it...
    kpolitte

Answer by kpolitte at 2:36 PM on May. 27, 2011