Just sick!!

So my daughter father and I are currently separated. Since we separated he is still doin the same stuff as before except taking it one step further. He went online looking for Brazilian mail in husbands and online gay singles site. Do I have rights to keep my daughter away from that I don't want my child exposed to her father having a man in a relationship. He put me out the house to start looking for a mail in husband

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• So I take it you are anti-Gay?!
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 2:07 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Okay, so not quite sure I understand. Your daughters father is gay right?
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 2:07 PM on May. 27, 2011

• here we go
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 2:08 PM on May. 27, 2011

• It's no different than if he was looking for a wife. We can't keep people from moving on with their romantic lives after they are no longer married to us. And kids are usually allowed around their step parents, be it same or of different gender.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:08 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Check with a divorce and or family law attorney so you know what your rights and guidelines will be. Sorry you are going through this. Hugs !!!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:08 PM on May. 27, 2011

• So you want to keep your daughter away from her dad because he is gay? Is he a good dad? Do they have a good relationship?

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 2:09 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I don't know what he is and I don't even think he knows
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:10 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Just because you don't agree with his sexuality is no reason to keep your child from him. If he is a good dad to your DD you WILL regret this when she gets older. Quote me on that! My mom kept me from my dad and it ruined our relationship! I can't stand her
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 2:10 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I wonder if the courts approve of bigotry?  I think intolerance is just sick.

Anonymous

• I don't care if he is gay straight bi what you do in your personal time is on you but I don't want my daughter around that lifestyle. If he wants that lifestyle do it while your daughter is not around.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:13 PM on May. 27, 2011