• In the Spotlight:

How can i get my 1 yr old on a schedule?

I have a 13 month old and iI'm trying to put him in a schedule.He has had a schedule but we've been slaking a bit. But he goes to sleep when i do he has a bed but it's right beside mines and i alway sleep when he's sleepy. But the thing is he likes to sleep on my chest how do i stop that HELP

PROUDMOM1103

Asked by PROUDMOM1103 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Put him in a crib or pack n play where ever he sleep that is safe (cant climb/fall out) and tell him it is time to go night night. It will suck for a couple days but i did this at about 6 months it is good for them. Just be consistant. Children thrive on schedules, consistancy, and boundaries
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 10:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• WOW WELL IM NOT SURE IF YOU CAN GET HIM ON A SCHEDULE IF YOU DONT STICK TO IT!!!
    Anonymous

• u need to stick to the schedule! u answered ur own question when u said that lol. i put mine on a schedule as soon as they slept through the night about 4 months old.
    Love_Stoned

Answer by Love_Stoned at 7:42 AM on Dec. 9, 2008