35 weeks and I hurt A LOT

I turned 35 weeks on Monday. EVERYTHING HURTS. My spine hurts if I sit for to long. When I get up it feels like the babies head is in a terrible spot its hurting me and it makes me walk funny.

I never carried this far. are all these pains normal? Im NOT having contractions or anything I just hurt a lot.

Augusta

Asked by Augusta at 2:25 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it's normal
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 2:32 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Very normal! My last 6weeks I dont think I ever sat still because no matter what position I was in I hurt! And when I walked it would feel like the babys head was between my legs! Horribly uncomfortable and painful! But your almost there! GL
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 2:33 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Normal. If nothing else, the discomfort of late pregnancy serves to mentally prepare you for the upcoming birth. It gets you to the point where you are willing to go through hours and hours of labor to get that baby OUT!
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 2:53 PM on May. 27, 2011