Do your pets ever annoy you?

Today my dogs just keep barking. And they expect us to jump to let them out the front door to just look around and bark.
So I just put on my earbuds and started listening to music. They keep walking over and looking to see if I am still here because I did not jump to let them out. So finally they just gave up.

SeasideNative

Asked by SeasideNative at 2:29 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Pets

• How long do these things live anyway?? jk*wink
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 2:31 PM on May. 27, 2011

• LOL That's why I have a betta fish inside and a desert tortoise outside. They're silent pets that get fed once a day and pretty much take care of themselves. I don't like cats or dogs or anything messy, noisy, or super high maintenance.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:31 PM on May. 27, 2011

• She annoyed me last night at 4am barking and nudging me with her nose! She got IN the bed and tried to push me out...she had to potty so I'm pretty glad she came to get me though. I did not want to get up at 4 am however.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:31 PM on May. 27, 2011

• haha.. I have 2 puppies both only 2 months old (from the same litter) they go crazy and keep jumping on me and it drives me crazy but hopefully they'll stop that soon.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:32 PM on May. 27, 2011

• That's what we thought about our two dogs from the same litter. We had them since they were 2 weeks, someone just brought them over and my hubby could not say no. I wouldn't of been able to either. But they are 4 1/2 years and still jump on our laps. It is something you have to start telling them not to do from the beginning.

SeasideNative

Comment by SeasideNative (original poster) at 2:35 PM on May. 27, 2011

• You mean the cat that follows me around "talking." And then she gets into the bedroom in the middle of the night just to start a fight with the cat that lives under the bed. Never ~ much sarcasm!
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:38 PM on May. 27, 2011

• My pets don't annoy me however they annoy each other. My two year old labrador is always getting on our 11 year old cats nerves.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 2:59 PM on May. 27, 2011

• LOL, yes, I've got two barkers, too. They think they own the street & bark at every person that dares to walk up & down their street and they do it all day long. I can even get them to stop the barking with just a command, but yelling at them all day gets old after a while. Other than that, they're actually very good dogs and well-trained, if I do say so myself.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 3:03 PM on May. 27, 2011

• My dogs annoy the crap out of me when we're............ you know, busy............... and they poke their heads up and try to see what's going on.

Or when it's raining out and they try to go outside like every 15 minutes but when I open the door they look at me as if they are saying, "are you kidding me???"
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 7:02 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Yep occasionally my dogs annoy me too
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 7:49 PM on May. 27, 2011