Should i mail him?

ok i asked a previous question when i was seperated and had been for over a year an ex finace started emailing me out of the blue telling me he was divorcing, i hadno reason not to believe him, he told me the things she had said and done to him and why and i know him well enough i thought i did anyway, but anyhow nothing phsycal ever took place, we dont live anywhere near one another, he lied she found our emails from his account most of tem just talked about our past ans all that happened, and over the span of time we got closer and closer, well she emailed me demanding i send some of our conversations or her lawyer would contact me and subpeona people and possesions i dont need nor want this again i was seperated he said he was, and he basically has dissapeared he deleted his email and facebook, i do have his work email, im furious as him but a part of me feels badly and i have my reasons for feeling bad for him, or should i just delte the email account totally and ot tell him a thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd forward her email to him

Answer by admckenzie at 2:40 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I would close the door on that drama.I wouldn't respond to his wife.If he contacted me again,I wouldn't respond to him.If she wants to have a lawyer subpeona something that silly,let her.Chances are she's just trying to scare you into doing what she wants.Her husband..her problem...thier problem..let them deal with it.Sounds too messy and coniving to me.
    Good Luck.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:44 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Don't respond to her. If court orders it, then provide it--if you still have it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:13 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I'm sorry but I couldn't follow that one long run-on sentance.
    Anonymous

• then just move on, no need to be snippy
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:21 PM on May. 27, 2011