Oops!!!

well im 5months preggo and didnt think id feel embarrassed...well...

earlier when i was squating...i didnt expect this! i sneezed and peed my pants a little!

is this normal?

btw..how do u practice tighing your "Keagles?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes thats normal, i never could get the keagle thing though
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 10:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• not sure what keagles is but yes, it's normal to pee sometimes when you sneeze, I've done it...lol, I even peed a little bit when I threw up today lol. I felt really pregnant when I peed a little when I sneezed lol.
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 10:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• yes its normal it even happened to me a few times after i had my son. i just wore panty liners.
    marine_wife_07

Answer by marine_wife_07 at 11:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• You can feel your kegal muscles when you pee and then stop mid stream. The muscles you use to do that are the ones you want to tighten. You can start by stopping you pee midstream. Once you have figured out which muscles you are using, start tightening them when you are not peeing. You can do it like 10 times for a count of 10 and work up to holding it longer. Kegals are very good for you whether you are pregnant or not, but it is key to getting things feeling tight again down there after child birth. You can do them any where....in your car, at your desk, sitting on the couch. The great thing is, no one will ever know what you are doing.
    boy_or_girl

Answer by boy_or_girl at 11:56 PM on Dec. 8, 2008