What kind diapers do u use for your lil ones?

I use HUGGIES love them...

avonbuyorsell

Asked by avonbuyorsell at 3:15 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use luvs for my twins and I use pampers extra protection for nights. I was using the walmart diapers and they worked pretty well the first year but then they changed their diapers a few times and they really realy dont work for us anymore haha. so i use the luvs now theyre only a few cents more per diaper so I bite the bullet and buy them. however, they've changed their diapers too and I feel like they're not as good as they were a few months ago... :/ and the damn tape and tabs are always breaking off so easily! UGH i wish i could afford huggies or pampers! but we're almost ready to potty train so we're almost done with this headache haha
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 3:18 PM on May. 27, 2011

• i also use huggies.
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 3:19 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Huggies. WIth on of my boys, Huggies were the ONLY diapers that didnt make him break out in a rash. Pampers and Luvs were the worst for making my boys break out in a rash.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 3:57 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I love Huggies. Costco brand of diapers is awesome too. They're just like Huggies only cheaper. The only thing is you have to buy a giant box
    ours

Answer by ours at 3:59 PM on May. 27, 2011

• HUGGIES... I tried Luvs and NEVER NEVER again! It blistered my little guy completely RAW! he was so sore it broke my heart I threw the whole pack away!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:07 PM on May. 27, 2011

• we used Huggies for both my boys because they were the only ones they didn't break out with we tried Pampers, and the store brands and they broke out with them all; husband refused to use LUVS said it was like putting a garbage bag on them
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 5:35 PM on May. 27, 2011

• huggies
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 8:11 PM on May. 27, 2011

• WOW I guess im the only one that doesnt like the Huggies... my newborn does better with Pampers Swaddlers
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 2:38 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Huggies all the way - I've tried pampers, but there's too many blow-outs. - I also tried LUV which is pretty good, but still have occational blowout-

Huggies has that extra protection at the back which I love
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 3:50 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I used Pampers when he was a newborn and had no problems with them but I read an article on Pampers giving babies a chemical burn and knowing about it and not changing anything. My son never had any issues but it kind of bothered me so we switched to Huggies and I love them. Same price as Pampers but I"ve never heard anything negative about them. When we treid luvs it was like plastic wrap. I actually considered cloth diapering at one point but I am not the greatest at keeping up with my laundry so I opted not to. I am happy with Huggies though!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 9:37 PM on May. 28, 2011