sorry, me again with the 19 month old who wont sleep--hit the wong button accidently and closed the question! but just want to add that when he wakes up he doesnt take a bottle or use a binky he just wants to snuggle mom! thanks again

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Girl, I don't know what you question was, but as far as kids not sleeping thru the nite, or sleeping, I can only tell ya to hang in there. It does get better. My oldest never slept thru the night until she was 9 months old. She was just too afraid she would miss something. She's still like this, only now she has two of her own. ONE of which is just like her! Paybacks are hell. LOL!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Cry it out...Or just snuggle.
    Anonymous

• My 16 mo is going through this. Not every night, but when he does get up, he just wants to sit on my or DHs lap an sit there. I think its because hes getting molars. And it seems like it takes forever for him to cut teeth. Could that be your little one's problem? If he's having an especially hard teething day, he usually gets up at like 3am. I keep teething tabs handy for those nights.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My 28 month still doesn't sleep through the night. She want to snuggle or just have me or daddy lay down with her and she goes right back to sleep. I would love to get a full night sleep. Don't have a clue as what to do. We even put her in a big bed because she rolls around so much.
    calal93

Answer by calal93 at 7:10 AM on Dec. 9, 2008