Walmart can you please move your diplays from the middle of the aisles... please!!!

I swear, it's bad enough it gets crowded at walmart, but anyone ever notice that having those displays with food on them and chips, etc in the middle of the aisles takes to much room! making it even more impossible and frustrating to look around! I mean, one person has to pull their cart over to let the other person with a cart go. I think they need traffic lights for their aisles. lol! Anyone have this problem at their local walmart?

BrandyBaby22

Asked by BrandyBaby22 at 3:40 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Shopping

• those dumb displays that get in the way are all part of their marketing technique.
    wal-mart REALLY needs a traffic guard somewhere in those aisles. lol i always cut through areas of the store that isn't so highly populated. like the jewelry, or clothing. avoid the aisles! LOL
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 3:43 PM on May. 27, 2011

• the ones that can be moved.... i move lol
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 3:44 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Oh, yes! Also, our local Wal-Mart is in the middle of remodeling (new floors, new paint, rearranging EVERYTHING) so it's even more frustrating!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:52 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Its even worse on the 1st! When I get paid I go to Walmart at 1 am or so to avoid the hassle and so the shelves won't be emptied out of the things I need!
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 3:54 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Since I work from 1am-6am I usally do my shopping when Im done with work....so there isnt many other people out shopping. lol. But I do know what you mean and agree.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 4:44 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Vendors actually pay big money to get their products displayed there! What I hate though is I always seem to go in the evening when they are getting ready to stock.. all those huge pallets everywhere... Ugh...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:46 AM on May. 28, 2011