How can i find out the ordinance or county law for smoking??

I know parts of my county have passed the smoking ordinance the past few years where you have to be a certain distance from a door or window to smoke a cigarette. Where can i find out the law for my city? any ideas?? i cant find anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• woops idk why i did it anonymous... sorry
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• what city and state I will try and help you if you want

Anonymous

• Your public health department should be able to give you an idea of what the laws are for your area. Also, most cities and counties have the full range of their ordinances posted on their website.
    emubren

Answer by emubren at 10:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• ha emubren i didnt think of that but i found it and anonymous its gilbert az, but i found it :) i appreciate it. our neighbors sit in the patio right in front of our door that we share and smoke cigs and even with our doors shut and the windows shut our whole apt STINKS with cigarette smoke its repulsive! and im pregnant so its kinda worse.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Well, I hope your baby can pay them back for that by screaming at times when they want quiet. Or, maybe you can leave a pail of dirty diapers on the porch for them to sit next to while smoking. HA HA HA HA HA That would be funny!

Sorry, I don't know where to find the ordinance.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:06 AM on Dec. 9, 2008