I didn;t mean to really ask

My mom invited me and my SO and our children to a church picnic Monday. I texted SO telling him about it and said i had half the thought to invite his ex...she had me over for Easter and we get along. ..I said I'm sure she would have a good time and I'm sure she would like to get out of the house and interact with some adults...she's on disibility and stays home...well this was yesterday during the day and lastnight he says to me "oh Tammi said if she is feeling better she would like to come Monday" WTF!!! i figured we would have a face to face talk about it before he actually invited her!! I just said "oh okay..you asked her?" in a confused tone...he just said yeah...so i drooped it,but I am rather pissed he did that...i was going to invite her anyways I'm sure,but I just thought he would make sure first...am i being silly?

happymama02

Asked by happymama02 at 3:52 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I would have taken that to mean that she was as good as invited and called her too. I think you're being silly. I don't see the problem if you were already of the mind to invite her.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:54 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Sounds like he beat you to it..you just gave him the idea
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 3:54 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I dont see the problem if i was him and you texted me that i would have done the same thing just my opinion
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:56 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Yes, you're being silly.
    If you really didn't want her to come, you shouldn't have mentioned it. And since you say you DO want her there... what's the problem?
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 3:56 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Yeah let it go.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 4:00 PM on May. 27, 2011

• okay that's what i thought IDK it was just that I said i had Half the thought ...that kinda meant I was still thinking about it...whatever it;s done now...I guess no beating a dead horse.

happymama02

Comment by happymama02 (original poster) at 4:02 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Yes you are being silly. If you had even only half thought it in your man's head you had already decided to ask her. Men speak a different language than we do.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 4:19 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I think you're being silly. You mentioned it he did it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:04 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Yes, kind of.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 7:45 PM on May. 27, 2011

• just let it go what's done is done and you can't change it
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 3:03 PM on May. 29, 2011