Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Do I go off or....

just ignore him like I would normally! I have an ex who just seems to be obsessed. We were together about 7 years ago and he still tries to interrupt my life. We havn't been friends, nor have we talked since we split. I am married and have been with my husband for about 6 years. And might I add he caused a lot of trouble between my spouse and I when we first got together. Any advice?

Answer Question

Asked by Hopeful_Gam at 3:58 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

Level 11 (553 Credits)
Answers (10)
  • Ignore him and block him anyway you can.

    Answer by onethentwins at 3:59 PM on May. 27, 2011

  • with my Dp and i. if someone does not respect our relationship then we have a chat with that person. if they continue to be disrespectful to our relationship we have no choice but to drop that person as a friend.

    Answer by SarahM.1983 at 4:01 PM on May. 27, 2011

  • Trust me, he is not a friend by anymeans...more like aa stocker!!

    Comment by Hopeful_Gam (original poster) at 4:02 PM on May. 27, 2011

  • im with onethentwins i was in a VERY simular situation me and an ex broke up and everyrelationship i tried to have he ruined i finally changed ALL my info i moved changed my number changed all my passwords and blockd him from my life BLAH men LOL

    Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:03 PM on May. 27, 2011

  • I would have hubby along for a chat with the asshole.

    Answer by bcauseimthemom at 4:17 PM on May. 27, 2011

  • If hes truly bothersome, file for a restraining order.

    Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:33 PM on May. 27, 2011

  • Obviously he is totally obsessed with u an i say by any means necessary go to the courts an get a restraining order! do anything you can too keep him out of your life. He is still in love with you an he's probably one of those guys where if your not with him he dosent want too see you happy,GET RID OF HIM an if he keeps contacting you file harrassment!

    Tyian P.

    Answer by CamChloeMommy at 4:46 PM on May. 27, 2011

  • Ignore, block, restraining protective order, harassment suit - these should get his attention.


    Answer by meooma at 5:02 PM on May. 27, 2011

  • you should go to the cops and see what they can do to help

    Answer by ashes27165 at 6:53 PM on May. 27, 2011

  • Wow! can you get a restraining order against him? it sounds like he doesn't have a life and doesn't want you to either and over 6 years he needs to get over it and you and move on.

    Answer by dusty1962 at 7:24 PM on May. 27, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.