Implantation bleeding?

I am TTC baby #3. I know i timed things just right. I was supposed to start my cycle on the first. Yesterday I started bleeding and light cramping. the first blood was brown and then it got light pink and red. it is enough to where i need a tampon but it is WAY lighter then usual. One tampon lasts all day. this is not normal for me as my cycles start off very heavy. I never had implatation bleeding with my other two and there is not much info online. just wondering if this could be implantation or just a weird cycle thanks

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 4:07 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are/or think you may be pregnant you shouldnt use a tampon it sound like it could be implntation bleeding i would def test in like 2 weeks good luck mommy!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:20 PM on May. 27, 2011

• yes, it sounds like it could be. If it gets heavier though then that is a probable no.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 4:21 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I would say if you need a tampon it's too heavy to be implantation "spotting". If you're not sure, and it doesn't get heavier, test in the morning.
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 7:01 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I had implantation bleeding with 2 of the 3. The 3rd one I had a normal period and i was pregnant the next month no period at all. So its possible.
    allgirlsmom31

Answer by allgirlsmom31 at 3:28 PM on May. 28, 2011