Milk?

Is milk good for you? LOL!!

purpleducky

Asked by purpleducky at 10:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Health

• Yes :)
    Pinkstr56

Answer by Pinkstr56 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• www.notmilk.com

I would have to say no...but many will argue due to what the government has pounded into their heads, lol.

ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I only drink soy milk.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• no... because of all of the stuff added to it it makes it not good for you. Even now youll see the milk cartons say "with no RbSt" or whatever, okay there are still hundreds of other things they add to milk to make it not good for you.

God would have made us cows if he wanted us to suck on a cows tit to get calcium in our bodies. its not natural. The calcium in it is good, but we can get the calcium we need from other sources.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I hope so because I like it so much (as I sit here eating a bowl of cereal.)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I think milk is how we are taught to get Dairy and Calcium in our diets. I am sure there are other ways besides milk to get a serving or two of Dairy and a daily supplement in calcium in our diets. I don't really think it's "Bad For You" in the sense that everything on the market these days has additives and junk that is not natural. I buy organic stuff, to be on the safe side, but even then, who knows???
    Mama_McD

Answer by Mama_McD at 12:06 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I don't drink milk.. there are so many other sources of calcium available.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:14 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I actually would like to wean myself off of it and go completely for soy but that will take some time. I am too into ice cream.
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 5:28 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• no......it isn't needed at`all.
    My neighbor began lactating from the hormoans they give to make the cow give more. It passes into us
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2008