Swollan feet and ankles...

When is it too early to start swelling in the ankles? I am three months pregnant but my day job is serving so I am on my feet for hours at a time. Today when I got home, my feet were killing me and I noticed my ankles were a little swollen...should I be worried?

SDA722

Asked by SDA722 at 4:28 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i would talk to the doctor.. with both of my kids i only had swollen feet and ankles at the end of the pregnancy

chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 4:44 PM on May. 27, 2011

• If u are on you feet all day, this is not out of the ordinary. Press your finger into the ankle and check for pitting. Talk to your doctor if you notice any other problems like light headedness, dizziness, visual disturbances, high blood pressure. Make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids and take a bath when you get home from work. The extra fluids helps with fluid retention and the bath helps displace the excess fluids in your body.
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 4:52 PM on May. 27, 2011