When to call the doc? (late period, negative tests) adult content

No, I am not asking if I am pregnant. :P I have just always had very regular cycles and now I am a week late, with no pregnancy symptoms and two negative tests. How late is late enough to be concerned and make an appointment with my doctor?

ohbladi

Asked by ohbladi at 4:32 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Health

• u can still be pregnant.. u dont need symptoms a lot of mamas dont have any till a little later. my friend had a 3 neg test went and got a blood test and found out she was pregnant.. if i was you, i would make an app. it wouldnt hurt.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 4:38 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I am 10 days late as of today. Took a test last week (not in the AM) and it was negative. I got a digital and am taking it tomorrow morning. If I get another negative test i am going to test again the following week. You can go in at any time and they may give you a blood test if you request it. I passed out Sunday night on the bathroom floor. No pd symptoms at all. I'm a little worried either way. Something isn't right.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 4:49 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Sometimes they need to draw ur blood to determine if your preg or not. I would give it a couples of weeks, like say 2. If no period by then I would make an opp
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 5:13 PM on May. 27, 2011