Addicted to SODA?

Is anyone always craving Soda? Iam ,,, any ideas to stop drinking it! Diet soda is just nasty so thats not a option!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I LOVE Coke! I can't go a day without it. Yes, I am trying to cut down and have substantially, but still LOVE IT!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I drink Coke Zero...no calroies. I know it's still not good but I haven't gained any weight from it, lol. I have a can first thing in the morning!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i cut back a LOT on soda i wil have a can sometimes, but i will mostly drink iced tea now, its my switch :)
    Anonymous

• yes pepsi if I dont have it for 2 days I get headaches real bad it sounds crazy but true lol I have to have it everyday lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I'm addicted to dr. pepper and im pregnant i just drink more water. so i dont feel bad for drinkin 1-2 cans
    Anonymous

• I LOVE dr. pepper i cut back to like 2 a day which is really good for me. i drink more water, and milk now.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Have you tried Coke Zero? It's better than Diet Coke.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Im a addicted to Ginger Ale and it has to be Schweppes

aishadavid

Answer by aishadavid at 10:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i was addicted to sodas and sweet tea. i switched to water and green tea only and lost alot of my post-baby weight. then i started drinking soda and tea again and i'm at a bump in the road. i guess i need to go back to water and green tea!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I used to drink Coke all the time... it was pretty much all I drank! Then I started buying flavored waters and they were okay. So I quit buying pop for the house and now I only have it if we go out somewhere. I mostly did it because I was having a really hard time losing weight after I had my 2nd son and since I switched, it's been going a lot better!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 11:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2008