I have some symptoms i think of me being pregnant but im not sure can anyone help me?

i wake up feeling sick but i dont throw up or anything foods that i love taste weird now im looseing weight and i dont know how. if i am pregnant then i am about 3 weeks pregant..how would i know if i really am pregnant with out buying a pregnancy test? im going to go get one later today when my fiance' gets home.. im more tired than usual my stomach feels weird on the inside its hard to explain. and if im not pregnant what is the best way to get pregnant ive been wanting to get pregnant from my fiance' for a while now and we dont use a condom he pulls out.

Valdez2011

Asked by Valdez2011 at 4:51 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Health

• GO TO THE DOCTOR
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 4:52 PM on May. 27, 2011

• The only way to find out if you're pregnant is with a test or u/s.

The best way to get pregnant is sex (without pulling out).
    Anonymous

• another good way to tell is how r u girls (boobs) behaving. Are they tender and sore? Do u notice the blood vessels showing thru the skin a little more than usual? My girls (boobs) were always my give away before I did the preg test.
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 4:55 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Get a test i would think you'd be gaining weight instead of loosing it but you would'nt notice much of a difference at three weeks.....but Good Lucksmile

hotcherry21

Answer by hotcherry21 at 4:57 PM on May. 27, 2011

• thanks everyone i will get the pregnancy test
    Valdez2011

Comment by Valdez2011 (original poster) at 4:59 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Good luck!
    .MommieAJ.

Answer by .MommieAJ. at 5:07 PM on May. 27, 2011

• If you were 3 weeks you'd be missing your period by now. Get & take a test.
    Anonymous

• The best way to find out if your pregnant without buying a pregnancy test is to wait several months and see if a baby comes out of you. The best way to get pregnant is having sex. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's the only way to do it without artificial insemination, which is way more expensive than a pregnancy test. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:33 PM on May. 27, 2011