Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Am i pregnant? please help

I was on b/c (yaz) for four months to control my abnormal periods (I would go 3 months without having one) and I just recently got off of them cuz I was not the same person ick... anyways me and my bf soon to be fiance have been having unpro. Sex for months. After I got off yaz I admediately got my normal 5 days period and we had sex almost every night for the last two weeks. Last Friday I had horrible cramps after we had sex and now this week I've had horrible headaches, cramy white discharge and I'm always fatigued. Is it possible I'm pregnant? I took a test and it was negative but its still probably way early to tesy :/

Answer Question

Asked by heather12312010 at 5:15 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (9)
  • I've read where if you have sex with a male person you can be pregnant, so yes its possible.

    Answer by meooma at 5:18 PM on May. 27, 2011

  • random idiot: Am I pregnant?

    me, regular cafemom user: well let me get out my crystal ball. well it's says to GO TO THE DOCTOR STUPID!


    Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on May. 27, 2011

  • Wow as annoying as these questions can can read it before openeing need to open it and be mean...take a test in a week or so and if still neg. and still no period go to the drs. GL

    Answer by happymama02 at 5:24 PM on May. 27, 2011

  • maybe
    but these symptoms in themselves do not shout pregnant to me

    Answer by fiatpax at 5:30 PM on May. 27, 2011

  • Get a blood test.......

    Answer by momavanessa at 5:32 PM on May. 27, 2011

  • I doubt it.

    Answer by MeandMyBabes at 6:29 PM on May. 27, 2011

  • I would go to the doctor anyways just to be sure.

    Answer by FitMom9603 at 9:30 PM on May. 27, 2011

  • I would go to the doctor and u may have tested too early wait a week and try another test. And plz ignore smart mouthed people with their crystal ball!

    Answer by allgirlsmom31 at 3:25 PM on May. 28, 2011

  • sorry there are sum a.s yo here how rude but anyhow yes ! go to the doctor or take an hpt good luck!

    Answer by tisha999 at 9:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.