Am i pregnant? please help

I was on b/c (yaz) for four months to control my abnormal periods (I would go 3 months without having one) and I just recently got off of them cuz I was not the same person ick... anyways me and my bf soon to be fiance have been having unpro. Sex for months. After I got off yaz I admediately got my normal 5 days period and we had sex almost every night for the last two weeks. Last Friday I had horrible cramps after we had sex and now this week I've had horrible headaches, cramy white discharge and I'm always fatigued. Is it possible I'm pregnant? I took a test and it was negative but its still probably way early to tesy :/

heather12312010

Asked by heather12312010 at 5:15 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I've read where if you have sex with a male person you can be pregnant, so yes its possible.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:18 PM on May. 27, 2011

• random idiot: Am I pregnant?

me, regular cafemom user: well let me get out my crystal ball. well it's says to GO TO THE DOCTOR STUPID!

Anonymous

• Wow as annoying as these questions can be...you can read it before openeing it...no need to open it and be mean...take a test in a week or so and if still neg. and still no period go to the drs. GL
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 5:24 PM on May. 27, 2011

• maybe
    but these symptoms in themselves do not shout pregnant to me
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:30 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Get a blood test.......
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 5:32 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I doubt it.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 6:29 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I would go to the doctor anyways just to be sure.
    FitMom9603

Answer by FitMom9603 at 9:30 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I would go to the doctor and u may have tested too early wait a week and try another test. And plz ignore smart mouthed people with their crystal ball!
    allgirlsmom31

Answer by allgirlsmom31 at 3:25 PM on May. 28, 2011

• sorry there are sum a.s yo here how rude but anyhow yes ! go to the doctor or take an hpt good luck!
    tisha999

Answer by tisha999 at 9:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2011