Where should we go for some "specialist" help?

What else can we do when it comes to some loving sometimes it so good and sometimes it's a flop meaning he can be all ready and his stuff just goes south and I am left to just forget it I don't want to pleasure myself when he don't get anything out of it. Or sometimes I am not in the mood no matter how much we try he's left with his hard on and I never get my climax sometimes I just tell him to go ahead and finish (bc in this moment it's me) sometimes he does sometimes he doesn't.
OK we are going through something here obviously he does take 3 different kinds of pills for ED (at 3 different occassions)...lol they truly work but when he is ready I can't...even though we try and try but I never get mine :(
Where should we go for this?
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Try NOT putting so much effort into it first. Then if that doesn't work, IDK. But, try that first. If you work too hard at it, it won't work.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:43 PM on May. 27, 2011

• You could ask your GYN for some help, but you also might look at some books by Dr. Laura Berman. You could browse through them at a good book store or your library might have them. She also has a show on the OWN network. New season starts in June. This is her specialty and she is very good.  GL!

http://www.drlauraberman.com/public/index.aspx

whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 6:56 PM on May. 27, 2011