Interactive schedual ideas?

Needing to get a summer schedule set out for our family. This summer I have 2 extra kiddos in our house, and I am attending college online, plus I have a personal goal to run everyday so that I can get to my goal of 3 miles 3 times week at the end of the summer.

Kids ages are 7,5,4,4,3,1 and 5mo. My SIL will be working with me on this schedule so that hopefully it will be an easy adjustment for the girls. I'm wanting something interactive, and with pictures. Kids all have a chore chart that they already do with daily responsibilities, personal goals, and weekly chores. Its important for me to get everything on a good routine so that I can keep up with all the kids, the chores, the kids actives, school, and my personal goals. So any ideas that will be easy for the kids to understand, learn, and be in a format that is fun would be great!! We do have a schedule right now, but its just written on a piece of paper on the fridge, want something the kids can look at and understand.

daughteroftruth

Asked by daughteroftruth at 5:19 PM on May. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• Go to the website dotolearn.com They have pics for just about every activity you can imagine. I'd suggest making the schedule totally picture oriented so that it can be understood across the board. Try doing a pic of a clock with the hands marked at the time the activity will be occurring and putting the pic beside it. The clocks can be a fixed format and you can change up the pics daily when there is a need for a routine change. Good luck Mama. Message me if I can help further.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 5:41 PM on May. 27, 2011