Off nuvaring trying to conceive

well I just stop taking the nuvaring and is on my second cycle now will I be able to conceive after this cycle?

latisha522

Asked by latisha522 at 5:32 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• That depends on your body. If you're ovulating, then there isn't any reason why you shouldn't. (Assuming there's nothing else preventing you from conceiving)
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 6:53 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Ivebeen off the nuva ring for # months and think I maybe pregnant no> i have a dr appointment june 2 with my obgyn. But its a few websites out there that say if u missed a dose that u could get pregnant. I think that u may have like a week or two after u stopped the ring befroe u can get pregnant. The nuva ring is not like most bc that have like a month or 2 to get out of your system. I was usin a backup method at first but i dont think the pull ut method is effective.
    allgirlsmom31

Answer by allgirlsmom31 at 3:14 PM on May. 28, 2011