How do you know if you r pregnant?

I'm 17 and dont know if I am or not I get headaches alot and am always tired. I havent had my period in a while but dont know what ot could be from besides being pregnant I have also been stressed out could this have something to do with it. I have also have beem eating alot more than usual please help

Kushawn2012

Asked by Kushawn2012 at 5:39 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you take a test...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:41 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Psychic or crystal ball, mainly. Or taking guesses from strangers on the internet. Or.. um.. how about a PREGNANCY TEST?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:42 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Sweetie please go ask your mom to take you to buy a pregnancy test. She will be upset, but at least all will be out in the open. If you are not pregnant she can get you to the doctor to find out what is going on and to get your on birth control. Good luck
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 5:43 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I took a test about 2_3 weeks ago it came up negative but we've had sex after that an he didn't wear a condom
    Kushawn2012

Comment by Kushawn2012 (original poster) at 5:47 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I was 17 when i got pregnant with my son, i took a test with my boyfriend now hubby.

first thing first take a pregnancy test, they even have them at the dollar store. if you cannot buy one i know my county clinc gives free test certain days, so i would search on the internet and find out who does that. Plan parent Hood might beable to give you a pregnanct test too, and if its neg they can giv eyou birth control.
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 5:49 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Seriously? lol come on now
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 5:49 PM on May. 27, 2011

• take a test again, that way you can know for sure, and dont let other people put you down. i know you are young and this is all new. take a test again if it comes up neg let your mom know you are not feeling good so she can take you to the doctors and let the doctors know everything they will eb able to help you
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 5:53 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Kushawn2012 ~ i sent you a private message
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 5:55 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Stop having unprotected sex, you are only 17 years old. And go see a doctor!!!
    Anonymous

• It wasnt unprotected. We were having sex and the condom came off and went inside me when e pulled the condom out the sperm was no longer in there actually
    Kushawn2012

Comment by Kushawn2012 (original poster) at 7:00 AM on May. 28, 2011