If you could make up a law to ban something...

what would you ban?  It can be silly or serious. Obviously this is for FUN. no one is voting on any of these hypothetical bills so lets keep it nice. lol.

I ask this in light of an article I read a while ago about a person who wants to see ticket games banned because it encourages gambling behavior in children. LINK

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 5:50 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would ban energy drinks. Specifically Red Bull. Anything that has vodka added to it should taste good, and Red Bull & vodka is disgusting. It's a sin against good vodka.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:52 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I would ban people from being able to live off of the system without returning or earning some of their payouts.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 5:53 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I would ban cell phones. Stupidest thing ever invented.
    Anonymous

• I would ban dogs from being taken into national parks where wildlife are.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 5:56 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I would ban text messaging on cell phones. I would ban social networking such as facebook and myspace.
    Anonymous

• lol. Anon- what do you think this is? :0)
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 5:58 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I would ban people that sag the pants! I clearly do not want to see the underwear streaks and stains and what ever else those pairs of draws went threw. Sometimes it looks the person has been wearing the same ones for weeks. And why is it so hard to pull your pants up. Why only pull them up to your knees and then have a nerve to put a belt on! Just Why!!!! LOL
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 6:04 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I would ban any "inventions" that encourages laziness where common sense could easily be used. Example, that egg cracker. Cracking an egg is really not that difficult, and if you smash it on the surface, of course it's going to get everywhere.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 6:04 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I would ban collection agencies from being able to call you more that once either at home or work to advise you, you have a debt. If you have been told once you know about it, no need to call every 45 minutes like they do at my work for people.
    ELANTZ

Answer by ELANTZ at 6:09 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Abortions, using cell phones while driving, abuse of the welfare system ( by that I mean people using it for primary income,not as the temporary help it is meant to be, and people lying to get it) and I would get rid of the ridiculously strict homeschooling laws we have here in PA.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 6:13 PM on May. 27, 2011