Y men make excuses when it comes to sex

My husbands almost 32 im 21 when it comes to sex he never starts any of it and when I do he always has an excuse hes tired he dnt feel gd hes gotta b up erly...ect..y would he do this when we do he only last like two min we have a 1yr old and my body not the same could that b y he doesnt even touch me anymore...what could the reason be...plz help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• or it could be he's 32....some guys slow down as they get older...or maybe since he only lasts 2 minutes he feels bad that he can't please you longer so it's best not to at all...maybe he has problems with himself....ever thought to sit down and talk about it?
    Anonymous

• I try to but he just gets mad
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:03 PM on May. 27, 2011

• id say he probably feels bad about himself that he cannot last longer than 2 mins, and also men in there 30s their sex drive lowers.. its the highest in their 20s
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 6:07 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Tell him its time to talk about I waited ten years without talk now
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:07 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I'm with the others. It's possible that he feels he is disappointing you. Talk to him about it. If he is or you are concerned that it is a medical condition, encourage him to seek a doctor's opinion.

You want to also read up on tanta. It is ancient indian sex positions that allow men to last longer and the sex is more enjoyable for both partners.

Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 6:46 PM on May. 27, 2011

• might want to** thinking faster than I type again.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 6:48 PM on May. 27, 2011

• i agree with the last post. talk to him. make him understand how you are feeling
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 6:48 PM on May. 27, 2011

• First off NO it isn't because your body changed, that makes you more Beautiful, you gave him a child, men are just strange animals and too he is to young to be tired, we are all tired, we work in the home or outside the home or both if your a Wife, Mom and have a secular job but we always find time to please our man.
    There is something more going on with him than he is telling you. You have to dig deep and do your detective work and see what you find out. When I have any doubt about my Husband I snoop and it's ok, you don't want to find out later that he has been cheating on you or bring home some STD...Don't care what anyone says, it's better to be safe than sorry....
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:13 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Hell, my husband is 25. Weve been together for 10 years. Hes always making excuses. I weigh 100 lbs more then I did when we met. I feel like its me thats doing something wrong. I always try to get him to have sex. I had a crazy wild sex drive and he hardly ever wants to. It sucks. lol Men SUCK!
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 7:24 PM on May. 27, 2011

• My husband is almost 40 and I'm 22....we have gone through the same things and I always fear that I am not attractive to him anymore. Sometimes, men stress more about things than they are willing to let on. My husband always worries about being a good provider, work, money, etc. Give him time. Try starting things when the baby is taking a nap or try getting in the shower with him or something....just try something different and don't worry too much!
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 7:57 PM on May. 27, 2011