My daughter ate lipgloss this morning is she going to be okay?

my 5 month old daughter ate lipgloss this morning is she going to be alright?

My_Darling_Luna

Asked by My_Darling_Luna at 5:57 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL YOU MORON!
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:59 PM on May. 27, 2011

• What the hell?First of all,she dont call me a moron!Second,all she did was lick some of the top of the lipgloss,not really eat it.So before you start chewing people out,know the WHOLE facts & stop being rude.
    My_Darling_Luna

Comment by My_Darling_Luna (original poster) at 6:03 PM on May. 27, 2011

• You're the one who said your daughter ate lipgloss this morning. What the hell is the matter with you. you wait to take your kid to see the doctor and decide to post this question on here instead? You're doing a fine job as a parent, way to go.

Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 6:10 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Umm...dude ? Ohkay first of all,my daughter is at my auntie's house.my auntie called & told me that she ate(or whatever she did)with the lipgloss.my auntie already took her to the damn hospital "moron".I forgot to put that in the description okay?and yes Im doing a AWESOME job as a parent thank you very much ^_^
    My_Darling_Luna

Comment by My_Darling_Luna (original poster) at 6:13 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Well, what did the hospital say? Also, poisen control could answer your question as well. Most likely she will be fine, but depending on how much she ate, etc. It could become a concern especially with as young as she is.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:16 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Thank you rude ass :)
    My_Darling_Luna

Comment by My_Darling_Luna (original poster) at 6:16 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Amber,she didn't really "eat it".All she did was lick it off.My auntie caught her just in time before she actually swallowed it.The hospital said she should be perfectly fine,for she didn't swallow none of it.
    My_Darling_Luna

Comment by My_Darling_Luna (original poster) at 6:19 PM on May. 27, 2011

• If your Aunt took her to the hospital and they said she would be perfectly fine then why are you asking the question?
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 6:22 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Anything made to go on the lips probably isn't very harmful if accidentally swallowed in small amounts.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 6:23 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Because I wanted to know if anyone else has been in this situation before & if the doctors passed something they didnt see that would hurt her or something.
    My_Darling_Luna

Comment by My_Darling_Luna (original poster) at 6:24 PM on May. 27, 2011