Don't you just hate it when people are so rude on the internet?

I know I hate that crap when people are rude on the internet & they dont even know you.

My_Darling_Luna

Asked by My_Darling_Luna at 6:14 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When you post a question like "My daughter ate lipgloss this morning is she going to be okay?"
    my 5 month old daughter ate lipgloss this morning is she going to be alright?

Yeah, my first thought is "Why didn't you take her to the hospital instead of asking a question about it on here?"
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 6:18 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Why are you still posting on my stuff.Shut up & continue with your life :)
    My_Darling_Luna

Comment by My_Darling_Luna (original poster) at 6:20 PM on May. 27, 2011

• And P.S My auntie did take her to the hospital dumbass :)
    My_Darling_Luna

• Luna, Bugz has a good point, however, there's no need for name calling on either of your parts. To me, rudeness is calling someone you don't know, a derogatory name to stand behind your response. For future reference on your other question, I would have the number for Poison Control handy. 1-800-222-1222.

DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 6:26 PM on May. 27, 2011

• @Dj,Your right but she angered me when she called me a moron.And everyone stays my daughter should be fine so It's all good :)
    My_Darling_Luna

Comment by My_Darling_Luna (original poster) at 6:27 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Sorry momma remember this fighting with people on the internet is like running the special olympics even if they win they they are still retarded.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:29 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I agree, no need to get that worked up we are supposed to help each other as women and mothers although sometimes some people make it hard not to be rude we must be grown ups here.
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 6:32 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Yes. There is no need to be rude to people. I'm not talking about the current question people are referencing to in this post, but just remember, what may not seem much or an emergency to you, to someone else it could be. Especially to a first time mom. I don't think there are stupid questions. If you are in doubt, ask.
    I personally ask a ton of questions.
    ELANTZ

Answer by ELANTZ at 6:41 PM on May. 27, 2011

• It's the internet. We all have reason, good or bad acceptable to others or not, as to how we answer questions. It's text on a page try not to let it bother you.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:00 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Actually, if you read the thread, Bugzmomma was totally inappropriate and called the OP various name. Quite frankly, I'm amazed the only derogatory comment out of OP was dumbass. I'm sure I would have come up with a lot more than that if I were the victim of that.

I guess someone didn't get a hug today.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:01 PM on May. 27, 2011