HEAD ON. Does it work?

Just saw a commercial and was wondering if anyone has tried it.

pupmom

Asked by pupmom at 10:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Health

• My mom got it for my son who has terrible headaches. I tried it out before letting him use it. I actually think u forget u have a headache because your forehead feels like its on fire! I never let my son use it. Imo it doesn't work. But I couldve had a bad reaction too.
    aeemom

Answer by aeemom at 10:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• you know, i have no idea, but i really hope it does cuz that commercial does get annoying
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• lmao i always wondered the same thing.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• no it doesn't!
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• LOL I got the one for migraines when I was in the first trimester of my pregnancy. It had a slight minty smell to it, sorta like Icy Hot. It burned my forehead, like aeemom said it did to her. It didn't cure my headache, it sorta numbed it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I use the product that the company has for scars(I used to self injure, and now i am working on getting rid of my scars) and it works really well. doest burn or anything.
    Anonymous

• kinda burned my head too like icy hot does... but it did seem like it kinda numbed my head or something, but the headache never disappeared but it did seem to lessen so I just kept rubbing it on just incase it was the messaging that made it easier to deal with
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2008