If President Obama was......

a white person (as in skin tone not race) would we finally look at the choices he's made instead of how hard it is to be black?

Would any of his choices since coming into office make any more sense?

Or would his ignorance and Marxism still scream volumes?

Audrice1985

Asked by Audrice1985 at 6:47 PM on May. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• We do look at the choices he makes. The color of his skin is not and has never been the issue for many of us.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:51 PM on May. 27, 2011

• it doesn't matter to me what race or religion he is and what he looks like. What matters to me are his decisions. I don't agree with most of his decisions.

He could be the best looking, white guy in the world. If he made the same decisions, i STILL wouldn't like him.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 6:52 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Or would his ignorance and Marxism still scream volumes?

Yep, and to me this is what screams the loudest. I don't give a rat's behind about what color his skin is.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 6:53 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I just can't believe how many pro-Obama people there are that no nothing of his ideas for our country. I mean, come on, the guy wants Marxism. He has even spelled it out slowly numerous times. I don't care for him, and I don't think his race should have anything to do with any of it.

Not to mention he often comes across as a college freshman with his blunders, someone needs to educate him before he speaks to large groups.
    Audrice1985

Comment by Audrice1985 (original poster) at 6:57 PM on May. 27, 2011

• – collapse
    People need to get over the Obama thing.....HE"S president like it or not I'm proud to see that NOT all this stupid World isn't baseing everything on color there are still people with common sense and then there are the STUPID on who will never change. There has been lots of president and ALL of them have made bad choices so why pick on Obama! Get over it.....get a life....
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:03 PM on May. 27, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• If he were ignorant, how would he know who Marx was?

Hmm....
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 7:03 PM on May. 27, 2011

• It would NOT matter if he was white. His color is not what the problem is, its the fact that he hasnt done anything he promised, he doesnt stand behind the U.S. like a president should, he is to busy taking care of his own agenda instead of taking care of this economy thats in the dump. I dont care what color he is as long as he does the job, which he has not!
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 7:12 PM on May. 27, 2011

• A lot of us don't care what color skin he has. It's policy, not personal.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:14 PM on May. 27, 2011

• He IS 50% Caucasian....and I STILL dislike him!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:16 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I don't think he's ignorant, a Marxist nor do I have a problem with his skin color.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 7:17 PM on May. 27, 2011